Monday, July 8, 2013

Welcome new students!

I just found out that a good number of new students were assigned to me as advisees from Fall 2013. Welcome, new SLISers!

What you need to do right now is to fill out the the student course planning form passed by Anthony. If you want to discuss with me before you fill it up, which is highly recommended, feel free to drop me a line and we can make an arrangement for F2F or online session.

Note: Please be accurate on the Fall 2013 courses you want to take (you can clarify in the Notes area), since Anthony will register for your first semester. Afterwards, you always register for course by yourself. Also, once you filled up the form, click on the SAVE button before emailing it to me. 

Feel free to read some earlier posts regarding various aspects of SLIS. If you have any questions, post them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment